Graffiti project -EDITED! - Grecadea sims

Graffiti project -EDITED!

4:29 AM


General  
At last! I have my laptop again so I hope there will get in pace again. This is the Graffiti project, it was ready before the crashing and now I have the files again so I share it :)

About the project
There are 2 male everyday outfits, a female outfit 2 pairs of rayban inspired glasses, a "books" accessory with graffiti themed magazines/notebook and my favorite: A banksy graffiti that can be found in walls. 

 Credits
 Leaves: meshes by Misstikeri men's blouse and maxis bottoms
ponpom: mesh from Simsomnia
dice: Mesh by simsomnia
books : mesh by Alwayssims
wall art inspired by Banksy
sunglasses (only for females)  mesh by Liana

Everything is in one zip BUT with their names so you can pick what you want!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive