Elie Saab SS 2018 - Grecadea sims

Elie Saab SS 2018

6:47 AM


intro
First thing first I love fashion - if this wasn't obvious :P  Among my favorite designers is Elie Saab, because his creations are so dreamy and romantic. So when I saw his dresses for spring-summer 18 I was overwhelmed and ready to turn some of them to Sims2 fashion.

info

So I made 4 dresses that can be found in formal and everyday (cause some want to get dressed like a princess in their everyday life too!) with meshes by Yana and lidignata included . The big bow is a conversion from s4. The original is by S-club. Each outfit and their bow, is in a folder with proper naming so you can keep what you like. 

credits

Yana, lidignata and S-club for the meshes
Elic Saab for the inspiration, textures. 

Have fun! :)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive