Happy new school year! - Grecadea sims

Happy new school year!

6:20 AM

The September is almost finished and the schoolyear began! I wish to all student Simmers the best for this year, with two teen outfits!
Καλη σχολικη χρονια Simmers με δυο teen ρούχα! Τα Mesh των ρούχων περιεχονται :)
**Though I don't upload regularly now because I started a sims2 challenge (more details in  a previous post), I 'll keep sharing sims clothing with you, so stay tuned!


the dungarees

the disney sweaters


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. the links for some of these downloads aren't working. e.g. this one, and all others that have the pinterest picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! This is because the blog's template links the center of any pic, to pinterest. That's why I switched to written "download" in my later posts. But the dl link works if you hit on the edge of the download icon :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive