School Backpacks - part one - Grecadea sims

School Backpacks - part one

12:13 AM

I started another one mini theme, it's about school backpacks this time. I think they bring realism in every college themed story, or sim schools in general. But what is missing is a bit of variety, so that sims can have their ideal back pack according to their unique taste and personality.
So I took the gorgeous mesh by generalzoi@mts  GET THE MESH HERE, and I created some backpacks. They are all in one zip with descriptive names.
*this is part 1. There will be more of them.
**Needs the mesh! Dont forget it!
***it's for sims 2.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks School Backpacks

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive